Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

poem : BEAUTIFUL


Beautiful

I could get lost in your starry eyes
And admire the angels work so precise
The shine makes me wonder and eventually realise
That your eyes are bright stars in disguise
Hiding from the chilly December midnight skies

When the sunshine beams off your face
On reception it makes my heartbeat race
You are the kind worth a lifetime of chase
Worth adoring in a million ways
Being with you mark my happiest day.

Your cute little smile I’ve always thought to be
The most beautiful thing I would ever get to see
Even though you are not always infront of me
Your smile is etched in my fading memory
Always ringing a musical symphony

When I saw you in the beautiful evening gown
I couldn’t help but notice your silky hair curling down
Wavering like a waterfall beneath your crown
So dark with a perfect hint of brown
And the breeze playing with your hair let down.

I could look at you all day and drool
To you I wish I could be more useful
To your smile I wish I could add laughter bucketful
For I would never let you go and be a fool
Gosh! Lady you’re so beautiful
PRATIK NAYAK



1 comment: